What are the advantages of the biofireplace:
-filling with bioalcohol
Are they formed during the combustion of soot and smell of bio-alcohol during combustion?
No soot is formed during combustion. The walls, walls and interior of the biofire will remain clean after use
Bio-alcohol should not smell when burned.
Of course, the quality of bio-alcohol from different producers varies. The cheaper bioalcohol the better, it must be clear to us
If we rent an apartment, do we need the permission of the owner or chimney sweep?
Biofireplaces are a product such as furniture, lamps or a Christmas tree, so they are not subject to any additional regulations and you do not need any additional permission to sell or use them. However, if we are planning to install a biofireplace in a rented apartment and changes may arise in it, it is better to discuss this idea with the owner first. Follow the manufacturer's instructions !! .
Are building modifications necessary for the installation of a biofireplace?
Free-standing or table fireplaces - without installation, they can be built anywhere.
Wall fireplaces - can be very easily hung on the wall (eg as a picture).
Built-in fireplaces - the need to build a building opening. The wall can be brick, panel, non-combustible plasterboard is not a problem. A frequently used option is to build in a partition.
Fireplaces hung in the room - biofireplace can be hung in the room, of course, taking into account its weight.
What does the calorific value of a biofireplace depend on?
The calorific value of the fireplace depends on the size of the burner opening. The larger the burner hole, the larger the fire area and the more heat the fireplace emits. The burner size ranges from 0.5, 1.2, 2/5, 3, 8L and more. It always depends on the type of bio-fireplace.
Do biofireplaces replace traditional heating?
Biofireplaces cannot replace central heating. You can only smoke them well.
They are mostly used for transitional periods, spring, autumn, winter, and for pleasant moments spent in the family circle. For example, a fireplace with a 2 L burner can heat a room for approx. 40m2 up to 5 degrees.
Do biofireplaces give off heat?
The main idea of the biofireplaces was to create a pleasant atmosphere and an unforgettable image of a live open fire. Of course, as a positive "by-product" in the form of heat is created during every combustion process, it is created thanks to biofireplaces. Biofireplaces are really heating up! It is not just an imitation of fire, but a living flame. Most biofireplaces have a calorific value of 3-6 kW. The level of heat emission, flame size and fuel combustion can be easily regulated.
Financially, about 1 hour of burning is € 0.50
Can biofireplaces be moved to different places?
From the offer of biofireplaces, the types of free-standing fireplaces are the most suitable for carrying.
Within 5-10 minutes, the biofireplace can be easily removed and then reinstalled in another location. They are suitable for any place, including a hotel or office. In addition, we can build a biofireplace in the living room in winter and on the terrace or in the conservatory on pleasant summer evenings.
How much water vapor is produced by the combustion process?
With 1L of fuel, 1l of water is released in 3 to 6 hours of burning, while the heat produced by the fireplace absorbs this moisture.
Smoke-free fire - is it possible?
Biofuel combustion does not produce any smoke or flue gases that endanger health. The product of combustion is heat, water vapor and a small amount of carbon dioxide. For comparison: We inhale air and exhale carbon dioxide. The amount of exhaled carbon dioxide is the same, for example: with the amount of 6 people in your apartment visiting. The room must therefore be ventilated as often as before
Can I use normal alcohol?
Fuels other than those recommended are not permitted! The responsibility lies with the user! If you use other fuels, you endanger the health of yourself and others present by the fireplace!
What does bioethanol fuel consist of?
Bioethanol consists mainly of the purest, fully filtered biological alcohol mixed with a small amount of hot substance to prevent its ingestion and the addition of impurities, which results in perfect flames.
What fuel is used in the biofireplace?
Biofireplaces, also called fireplaces without a chimney, burn only for bioethanol.
Due to the fact that there are many low-quality bio-alcohols on the market and it is difficult to use them
oriented, we had an expert opinion processed by a forensic expert on our bio-alcohol.
Please see the link: http://www.design-biokrby.sk/certifikaty/
What is the difference between expensive and cheap biofireplaces? Why flame control is important.
Processing quality - the processing quality is very poor at first glance.
1. Quality of materials used - weak aluminum sheet or low-quality mixture of unknown origin (the inner part of high-quality biofireplaces are mostly made of steel or stainless steel, which ideally withstands the high temperatures that arise during combustion).
2. There may be a change in the shape of the biofireplace from biofireplaces made of poor quality materials, due to the glow that the fireplace emits.
3. Poor quality paint - can smell great when sunbathing the biofireplace.
4. Burner - in the body of the biofire there are aluminum cups instead of a stainless steel bioburner with regulation and a fire extinguisher
5. There is no flame regulation - the flame cannot be easily extinguished and regulated. The most important difference is the safety criteria - poor quality biofireplaces are made of materials that poorly absorb heat and completely ignore safety features. For example, poor-quality biofireplaces may have leaking bio-burners, or poor-quality bio-burners may break down during combustion. Another problem may be with poor quality biofireplaces, the system of hanging biofireplaces may fall. This, of course, is an extreme danger for burning biofireplaces.
How to burn and regulate the burner ,, Veneto 17 ,,
After unpacking - insert the burner in the specified place and check if it is empty-clean.
Then pour bioalcohol over the funnel over the risk or below the valve limit / never overfill if you overfill - do not use the fireplace until you have thoroughly dried the overflow area).
Read more ...
Manual extinguishing of the bioalcohol burner-Veneto34.
You can turn off the burner with the help of a fire extinguisher,
which is part of the package by pulling the burner flap towards you with a fire extinguisher.
Leave the valve closed for a while, then you can reopen the valve and in the case of purchased bioalcohol with perfume, you will achieve a beautifully scented home.
Do you have bioalcohol that you would recommend?
We have developed a unique bio-alcohol for you, which you will recognize after only a few minutes of operation of the fireplace. It is specially developed so that it is not felt in the room, not every bio-alcohol can be said.
We do not distinguish our hand-made ceramic logs from our artists from wood.
We supply accessories for our fireplaces that other manufacturers do not offer, namely the corner design for hanging and free-standing fireplaces:
• for hanging fireplaces you can buy a bracket for corner mounting,
• we will produce free-standing in a corner design,
• with free-standing fireplaces, we can stain the wooden body of the fireplace to the color of your furniture, we need to send any sample (doors, shelves, parts of your furniture), which we will return to you with the ordered fireplace.
How to store alcohol?
Decree no. 96/2004 Coll.
Decree of the Ministry of the Interior of the Slovak Republic establishing the principles of fire safety in the handling and storage of flammable liquids, heavy heating oils and vegetable and animal fats and oils
(as amended by No. r1/c70/2004 Coll.)
Building owned or used by a natural person
(1) No more than 200 l of flammable liquids of all hazard classes can be stored in a building owned or used by a natural person; this does not apply to an apartment building and construction for temporary accommodation.
(2) No more than 5 liters of flammable liquids can be stored in the apartment and in the accessories of the apartment17).
(3) Each apartment may be stored in the basement or basement of a residential building
a) for the purposes of local heating, no more than 100 l of liquid fuel only in the transport package separately from solid combustible material and fuels; the volume of the transport package can be no more than 50 l,
b) 20 l of flammable liquids of all hazard classes; of which 5 l can be in breakable packaging.
With the purchase of any fireplace over € 500, you have the opportunity to use the services of our design consultant free of charge.
All you have to do is arrange a meeting in the store or at one of the exhibitions at t.č. +421 905 619 808 and you will bring with you a drawing, visualization, or photos of the interior you want to approach. In order to save your time and money, it is possible to send pictures electronically upon agreement and we will contact you.